Economic Outlook Conference 2012
Maryland Economic Forecast and Post-Election Impacts on the Economy
$49 - Register today for RESI's 2012 Economic Outlook Conference!
- Economic Forecast for the Region, Dr. Daraius Irani, Towson University
- Panel discussion on the Post-Election Impacts on the Economy:
- Nina Kasniunas, Assistant Professor, Political Science and International Relations, Goucher College
- Dr. Timothy Sullivan, Associate Professor, Towson University Department of Economics
- Steven Hershkowtiz, Student Regent, University System of Maryland Board of Regents and Graduate Student, University of Maryland College Park, Public Policy Program
- Moderated by Jeff Salkin, MPT News Anchor for “Your Money and Business”, “State Circle”, and “Direct Connection”
- The Economist Political Cartoonist Mr. Kevin “KAL” Kallaugher
Click here to see the full agenda.
On-Line ticket sales end at 7:00 pm on November 7, 2012.
To find out if tickets will be sold at the door or if online registration is closed due to max capacity please contact Kelsey Beckett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay by check:
Stay up to date with the conference by following RESI on Twitter and liking RESI on Facebook.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
|12RESI-EOC1||11/08/2012||11/08/2012||Th from 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM, 1 Session||49.00|
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?