Economic Outlook Conference 2012 - Table Package Registration
Maryland Economic Forecast and Post-Election Impacts on the Economy
Organizations can sponsor a table (8 tickets) and will receive:
- Personalized table tent with the name of your organization
- Recognition in conference program
Cost: $349 ($43 savings)
RESI is working with several economic-focused student organizations both at Towson University and within local high schools to identify students interested in attending the conference. Table sponsors that do not foresee utilizing all 8 tickets can choose to sponsor these students to sit at their tables.
- Economic Forecast for the Region, Dr. Daraius Irani, Towson University
- Panel discussion on the Post-Election Impacts on the Economy:
- Nina Kasniunas, Assistant Professor, Political Science and International Relations, Goucher College
- Dr. Timothy Sullivan, Associate Professor, Towson University Department of Economics
- Steven Hershkowtiz, Student Regent, University System of Maryland Board of Regents and Graduate Student, University of Maryland College Park, Public Policy Program
- Moderated by Jeff Salkin, MPT News Anchor for “Your Money and Business”, “State Circle”, and “Direct Connection”
- The Economist Political Cartoonist Mr. Kevin “KAL” Kallaugher
Click here to see the full agenda.
On-Line ticket sales end at 7:00 pm on November 7, 2012.
To pay by check, please contact Kelsey Beckett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay up to date with the conference by following RESI on Twitter and liking RESI on Facebook.
Kelsey Beckett will follow up with you within 5 business days of purchasing a table package to confirm registration and to obtain the names of the people who will be attending the conference.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
|12RESI-EOC3||11/08/2012||11/08/2012||Th from 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM, 1 Session||349.00|
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?